Rooms for kids
Spacious youth bedrooms for 3 to 6 persons in Eben im Pongau
Great facilities for kids & teens to relax and unwind – in the youth rooms at the Jugendgästehaus Steiner there are 3 to 6 beds, mostly with en-suite shower and WC, some with communal shower and WC. It is also possible to separate the rooms e.g. between boys and girls. Accompanying adults and teachers sleep separately in designated rooms. Your school trips and holidays in Salzburg are rounded off with full board, half board or breakfast.
Allocation of youth rooms
All rooms with en-suite shower & WC
|No. 0||4 beds||1 double bed and 1 bunk bed||1st floor|
|No. 1||4 beds||1 double bed, 1 bunk bed and 1 single bed||1st floor|
|No. 2||5 beds||1 double bed, 1 bunk bed and 1 single bed||1st floor|
|No. 4||6 beds||3 bunk beds||2nd floor|
|No. 5||6 beds||1 bunk bed and 4 single beds||2nd floor|
|No. 7||6 beds||2 bunk beds and 2 single beds, extra beds possible||1st floor|
|No. 8||6 beds||3 bunk beds||1st floor|
|No. 9||6 beds||2 bunk beds and 2 single beds, extra bed possible, balcony||1st floor|
|No. 10||6 beds||2 bunk beds and 1 double bed, extra bed possible, balcony||1st floor|
Separation is possible between room Nos. 0 – 5 and 6 – 10, e.g. between boys and girls.
Rooms for kids with communal shower and WC
|No. 11||6 beds||3 bunk beds, shower/WC||Ground floor|
|No. 16||3 beds||1 bunk beds and 1 single bed with shower||Ground floor|
|No. 17||6 beds||3 bunk beds with shower/WC||1st floor|
|No. 18||6 beds||3 bunk beds with shower/WC||1st floor|
|No. 19||4 beds||2 bunk beds with shower/WC||1st floor|
|No. 20||6 beds||3 bunk beds with shower/WC||1st floor|
|No. 22||4 beds||2 bunk beds with communal shower 4x in the cellar||1st floor|
|No. 23a||4 beds||2 bunk beds, shower/WC||1st floor|
|No. 23b||3 beds||Bunk bed & single bed with shower/WC, balcony||1st floor|
|No. 25||4 beds||2 bunk beds, communal shower/WC on the same floor||2nd floor|
|No. 26||4 beds||2 bunk beds, shower/WC||2nd floor|
House rules in our youth hostel
To ensure your stay at our Jugendherberge Steiner is as pleasant as possible, we kindly ask you to adhere to the following house rules:
- Wearing slippers throughout the whole of the youth hostel is required
- For your own personal well-being we kindly ask you to keep your rooms tidy and to leave them as you would wish to find them.
- To avoid damage furniture must not be moved.
- After 10.00 pm noise should be kept to a minimum and children should remain in their rooms.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms (could set off fire alarm!) In the event of a false alarm you are liabel for any costs incurred should the fire brigade be called out.
- During mealtimes there are table rules to follow – you will be informed of these on site.
- Any damage should be reported immediately.