Important information for your stay at our youth hostel
Rooms are available from 2.00 pm on arrival day. Rooms must be vacated by 10.00 am on departure day.
There are plenty of parking spaces for cars and buses in front of the hostel.
- Large playing field for football, badmintion & games
- Beach volleyball court, table tennis
- Children’s playground with swings & trampoline
- Garden with barbecue & camp-fire
- Two large dining rooms
- Group rooms
- Party room with light elements
- Spa & sauna
- Large recreation room with bar & darts
- Ski boot dryer
At the Jugendgästehaus Steiner the following meals possibilities are available:
- Breakfast buffet
- Half board
- Full board
- Warm milk, hot water, coffee
- Sausage meat & cheese platter
- Jams, cheese spread, sausage spread
- Salad, tomatoes, cucumber
- Rolls, pastries, bread
- Alternate days: 2 types of muesli with yoghurt & fruit cocktail or milk with Smacks & Choco
- Breakfast buffet
- Soup, main course & dessert
- In winter: breakfast buffet, packed lunch (rolls to fill yourself, 1 drink & choice of piece of fruit), evening meal (main course & dessert)
- In summer: breakfast buffet, lunch (soup & main course), evening meal (main course & dessert)
We happy to discuss the choice of menu with you.
- Children’s reduction: children under 5 years free of charge
- € 0,50 reduction per night for bringing your own bed linen
- Bus driver of bus groups free of charge
- End of stay cleaning & rubbish disposal fee: € 450,00
- Single occupancy of a room/non-occupied bed: € 2,– per night and per bed. If the whole room is not occupied, the fee is not applicable.
Our youth hotel is of course non-smoking. We thank you for your understanding.
We’re happy to provide cots and highchairs for our youngest guests.
The bus stop is just 300 m away.
Pets are permitted.
Wi-fi is available in parts of the youth hostel free of charge.
Prices quoted are including resort tax.
We charge a short stay supplement of € 5,00 per person per night on stays of less than 4 nights.
In the event of booking we require a deposit to be transferred to our bank account. Then we can confirm your reservation. The remainder should be paid on the evening prior to departure in cash, by EC-Karte or by credit card.
A booking is a purchase agreement. In the event of cancellation, late arrival and early departure cancellation charges will be made. As anything can happen (illness, accident…). Therefore we recommend you take out travel insurance.
- up to 3 months prior to arrival no cancellation charges are incurred
- up to 1 month prior to arrival day 40 % of whole booking price
- up to 1 week prior to arrival day 70 % of whole booking price
- within the last week prior to arrival day 90 % of the whole booking price
- in the event of early departure the whole booking price is to be paid
Cancellation conditions according to Austrian hotel regulations.
All prices in EURO. Subject to change. Errors and omissions excepted.